What are Windlols?

Windlols are error messages from Mac or PC operating systems that I, Stêfon Marquette, have created for your internets enjoyment!
There will be a daily, my life permitting, post of a new Windlol created entirely by me.
You are also welcome to post your own windlols, but as long as it is without stealing my intellectual property :P

Have making of fun time, Ouais?

Да.

Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6th

So I had the last football game of the season tonight for marching band. It was a little taxing on my energy. So I don't mean to be neglecting, but today's will not have a Windlol.
I would, however, like to take this time to thank all of my very first followers and I currently have over 96,000 views!
That is so wonderful to know as someone who wasn't quite sure about this at the start.
Also I would like to thank Dezzy from Haus of Gaga for spreading the word : ] thank you everyone!!! This can't be a successful meme blog without you guys <3
I will post two tomorrow, I am going to bed!
Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete